Looking for different ways to re-invent your stew? Try this panla stew.
- 3 big Panla (cleaned and in pieces)
- 10 plum Tomatoes (roughly blended)
- 1 big Onion (chopped)
- 4 fresh peppers (roughly blended)
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ground crayfish
- 1 tsp chopped Ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 Seasoning Cube
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
We Would Love To Have Your Comments Below
Follow Us on IG/TW/FB @essenceloaded
- 8 servings
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot, then add chopped onions, chopped ginger and chopped bell pepper. Sauté till fragrant.
- Add the roughly blend tomato and pepper to the pot. Allow to heat for 5 minutes.
- Scatter the panla into the pot, then add chopped green pepper.
- Add salt, thyme and seasoning cube. Cover the pot and allow to cook for 10 minutes or till the oil starts floating at the top. Stir at intervals, taste and adjust seasoning.
- Add ground crayfish and allow to simmer for 5 more minutes. Then, turn off heat.
Your Panla stew is ready!
Please follow and like us:
Connect With Us On Facebook, Instagram Twitter & Subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Exclusive Updates