Nigeria Singer, Harrysong who currently in Ghana is hospitalized after eating Ghanaian food and is slowly recuperating.
In an Instagram post, the singer assured his fans he is well and just went through a minor food poisoning. It was confirmed by the doctor that the singer ate a food poisoned.
Reaching his team mate, they had this to say.
“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”
He shared a post on Instagram of himself on the hospital bed where he was admitted and administered drip to recover. The artiste has missed majority of his scheduled appointments but has been able to make up for it in his album listening party.
See his Instagram posts below:
View this post on Instagram
First of all I wanna thank ya’ll for the love and concern about my health yesterday, I appreciate you 🙏.. and am sorry I couldn’t make it to Verchi’s event yesterday ,because I got discharged by 11:30pm yesterday and needed a little rest,,but I’ll make it up, I promise 🙏 || fans in port harcourt need no worries , Touched Down PH first flight this morning for my broda Oritsefemi’s concert already. Might not be able to do all the jumping on stage tonight tho,but,,all my life,,it’s only been one way,one choice, keep moving, keep working,stay wining 💪 SEE YA’LL ON STAGE TONIGHT CHA CHA 💰