My Mom Checked My Virginity Every 3 Months Till I Got Married – Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi
Ace Gospel musician and evangelist,Tope Alabi has revealed how strict her mother was with her while growing up, especially when she started going to movie locations.
In a recent interview with Punchng, when asked if her mother supported her music career, Alabi said:
“Yes, she did because she was also a singer. She always sang around the house. She believed that one didn’t have to be immoral simply because she is a singer. Every other member of my family was not pleased with my music career but my mother never took offence”.
She continued to say,
“She taught me that a female shouldn’t be too close to men. For example, I was never bathed at the same time with my male siblings. My mother used to check if my virginity was intact every three months interval before I got married; especially whenever I returned from movie locations.
When I newly got married to my husband, we went to the National Theatre in Lagos to watch a movie and actors like Yinka Quadri, Ebun Oloyede, among others were there. When they saw my husband, they congratulated him and told him that he had chosen a good and exemplary wife.
That made my husband quite happy. My mum was very strict and she never spared the rod. She also showed me a lot of motherly love.”
- COMEDY VIDEO: Broda Shaggi Finally Meets Mastercraft
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHT: Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid (All Goals)
- VIDEO: Arsenal 2-1 Southampton Highlights (2 Red Card)
- MUSIC + VIDEO: Masterkraft – Funkie ft. Tamba Hali
- VIDEO: Dr Sid – Open and Close
- “Carbide Ripened Fruits Can Cause Liver, Kidney And Heart Failure” – NAFDAC Warns
- Why some upcoming Artist will remain Upcoming forever
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Barcelona 3 – 1 Leganes (La Liga)
- [Music] Kollyreff – Sweet Love (Prod. By Mystylez)
- Fela’s daughter, Motunrayo reveals those who betrayed late musician
- VIDEO: Manchester City vs Manchester United 2-3 All Goals & Highlights
- [Mixtape] DJ BestMusic Ft. DJ Rubbish – Diet Mixtape
- YBNL Boss Olamide Set To Wed His Baby Mama Before The Month Ends
- ‘Black Panther’ Break Saudi Arabia’s 35-Year Cinema Ban To Make More History
- FASHION: 6 BRAID STYLES EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT NOW
- SPORT: ANTHONY JOSHUA IS A NIGERIAN NOT BRITISH – Nigerians React
- Breaking: Electric Pole Falls On Bus Three Dead, 13 Injured (See Photos)
- Dana Air boss bags Excellent Leadership, Best CEO of the year Awards
- EVENTS: Comfort Eloho & Udoka Nwokoro Tie The Knot In Grand Style
- EVENT: Plan To Attend: INTIMACY WITH PRINCESS OMENA, 14 April 2018
64total visits,2visits today