SHOCKING!!! Generator Fumes Kill A Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo

A police sergeant, her daughter, and grandchild have died as a result of generator fumes at their home in Olorisaoko Compound, Osogbo, Osun State. According to reports, the police sergeant identified as Mary Samuel and her kids were found dead in the early hours of yesterday November 29th.

The deceased kept a generator in her kitchen. She was found dead with a torch in her hand when security men gained access to her apartment. It is believed that she must have slumped while heading towards the direction of the kitchen, where a generator was kept.

For Advertisements | Promotions Contact Us essenceloaded@gmail.com, +2348131126070

We Would Love To Have Your Comments Below

Follow Us on IG/TW/FB @essenceloaded

Thankfully, her eldest daughter, Jumoke, who was in the apartment as well, was revived at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, before she was transferred to the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife for further treatment.

Please follow and like us:
200
Share with Love
Connect With Us On  Facebook, Instagram Twitter & Subscribe to our Youtube Channel  For Exclusive Updates
READ  Breaking!!! Internet Fraudster Bags Six Months After Plea Bargain (SEE PHOTO)

Leave a comment

SAMBLOG

SAMBLOG

Am Samson a Blogger and Online promoter on Essenceloaded.com am also a Graphics Designer.... | You can call me Samblog For Promotions Call/Whatsapp: +2348131126070 Follow us on: @essenceloaded