A police sergeant, her daughter, and grandchild have died as a result of generator fumes at their home in Olorisaoko Compound, Osogbo, Osun State. According to reports, the police sergeant identified as Mary Samuel and her kids were found dead in the early hours of yesterday November 29th.
The deceased kept a generator in her kitchen. She was found dead with a torch in her hand when security men gained access to her apartment. It is believed that she must have slumped while heading towards the direction of the kitchen, where a generator was kept.
We Would Love To Have Your Comments Below
Follow Us on IG/TW/FB @essenceloaded
Thankfully, her eldest daughter, Jumoke, who was in the apartment as well, was revived at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, before she was transferred to the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife for further treatment.